Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kaicee's First Overnighter Without Mom and Dad



Well Daine and I bought a boat and we thought that we better take it out before it got too cold so we went to Lake Powell for labor day weekend.


Daine and I and some friends went to Lake Powell and Kaicee got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Behling's for the weekend. Yes I had a hard time at first but it was a good thing for both of us. Daine and I had a great time. I am the biggest dork and I forgot my camera but Kim Kash's wife brought hers so I hope that I will get some of the pics that she took. We had a blast we tubed for a minuet when we found out the tube had a hole in it. Kim and Kash about sunk when they were out on it. Good Times!!! It rained on us and we had some crazy four foot swells on Saturday night it was an adventure!!!


Well While Kaicee was in Ferron for the weekend Kelly and Hayden got to try out all of their baby stuff when they tended Kaicee on Saturday!!! They had a blast!!! They took some pictures while she was up there. They are the one that I have attached to this post!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I am glad you survived with out Kaicee! That first over nighter is the the hardest, and you realize how necessary and nice they are! The weather forcast scared us out of going to the lake and we ended up going to San Diego instead. I am glad you guys had a good trip!

Hills said...

They got a really good shot of her beautiful long eyelashes, I bet they had so much fun with her, she is too cute I tell ya! I can't wait to see you!!!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

Stephanie-- your little girl is beautiful! I'm glad you found our blog! I'm also glad that things are going good for ya! I was actually thinking about you the other day... well hope that life continues to be wonderful for ya!keep in touch!