Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tiffanee is Married!!!!






Oh my word Tiffer the biffer is married. I thought this day would never come. She has been dating Adam for forever it seems and Lee and I have been saying for forever "when the heck are they going to get married" Finally they are!! It was a fun and crazy weekend! Tiffer went through the temple for her first time on Friday and I was able to help her through it all. It was such a wonderful experience.....


Let the craziness begin ..... it is BaChELoReTTe PaRtY TiME!!!! Boy did it get a little wild!! Thanks to Lee and myself.... We thought it was going to be just us girls .... you know young girls... no offense... but boy were we wrong so Lee and I decided to get a little SaUCy with our gifts I mean come on it is our best friend who wouldn't!!! Well I guess every one decided to go the more romantic route and not the comical scandalise route that Lee and I took!!! Well after a bit of embarrassment and red faces from mother in laws, aunts, and sister in laws the party continued... We played some fun girlie games and ate of course!! It was a blast....


Then Saturday Tiffanee and I arrived at the temple ... well Adam came too .... and off we went to get ready for the moment they have been waiting for. It was a beautiful ceremony! Congrats Adam and Tiffanee Suhaka your in for a great ride!!!

No comments: