Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Christee's Birthday!!!

I am so mad I didn't post this a while ago but I am posting it now I have just been so busy that I have not had time to post but ...... For Christee's birthday I bought her tickets to see David Archuleta. (Sorry about the spelling) Well is was a blast me Chirstee and my mom went and I totally felt like I was in high school again. hehehe. He puts on a great show by the way it was so much fun to get out with the girls! We got such great seats. We could see the sweat!!!(name that movie) ....... (How to lose A Guy in 10 days one of my favs) ..... Anyways it was fun Love ya Christee thanks for having a birthday so we could celebrate!!!

4 comments:

Madison & John Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Cute pic of Kaicee by the way!

Lydia Hench said...

how fun!! Kaicee is getting really big. i need to see you guys asap.

Josh and Kensey said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday Christee!!

Unknown said...

That is so fun! I miss you! Pleas e-mail me...I need the password to my blog so I can get crackin! :)